Friends - sorry that there has been a slowdown in my posts to y'all. I've had a vicious sinus infection for days, and even struggle to edit some of the prepared articles waiting for you. To keep your appetite in check, though, here's an easy favorite recipe from What Tom Cooked for you to consider.
1. Roast whole fresh turkey breast. Cut breast meat into strips. Of course a rotisserie chicken works well here too.
2. Ideally, get freshly made tortillas from your local tacqueria, if you live in the right place for that. Warm tortillas.
3. Toss turkey in Chimichurri Roja
4. Toss mixed greens with olive oil, lemon juice, S & P.
5. Fill tortillas with salad, then turkey.
6. Top taco with a dollop of plain yogurt.
1/2 cup Spanish sherry vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon pimenton (smoked paprika)
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt