Products of the Week: Roasting Pans and Butcher's Twine

You realize I must be some kind of dork to have an opinion on kitchen string, aka butcher's twine, and I do. Two things you need to know:


  • The string needs to be coated to withstand moisture and heat.
  • It's hard to find good butcher's twine at local stores, and you shouldn't overpay at a specialty store. Try online, such as the one recommended on my web site.

As for roasting pans, they are not all created equal. This is something to make an investment in for sure. I bought and off-brand that Williams Sonoma put their own name on, and I regret it, as it eventually warped. Wrong way to save a few bucks, because now I have to replace it. See my recommended roasting pans on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...